Sunday 2 October 2011

And so it begins.......

Hi everyone, and welcome to my Airgun hunting blog. In the coming weeks, months and years I hope to share some of my most memorable hunting trips, aswell as some tips and tricks and the many hunts that don't make it into my articles in Airgun World Magazine. I'll also be showing you some of the kit I use day to day, to get the job done. I've been hunting with Airguns since I was a child and over the years I've built up a vast array of knowledge and skills that I use everytime I venture into the field so if I can pass that on, great. If not, then hopefully you'll leave here at least mildly entertained. When I'm not out in the field, I'm generally thinking about it, always planning my next trip or trying to predict what my quarry will be doing in the future, anything to gain an edge, and I intend to document the weeks of planning that often accompany a succesful days hunting.

That's enough rambling for now. Next we'll start to look at the kit I use, and where I use it......

Till then, happy hunting!

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment